Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cyberstalking Mary Neal Report 3

Hello, online friends. I use Google Chrome. But as of 5/16/12, the cyberstalkers put a strange new toolbar on my computer. If there was any such thing as law enforcement for the 99%, my cyberstalkers could be traced by (a) the IP addresses my security system caught breaking into my computer which I gave to police and justice officials, and possibly (b) the mysterious toolbar my laptop now has, especially the Topsy I.D. that shows. Who is @juanafight1 ? I clicked on the button for Topsy's @juanafight1 account and a Twitter page opened that said that account does not exist. Like The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office, the @juanafight1 page can suddenly disappear. See a "prnt scrn" view as an attachment hereto. It is very unfair to lock up 1.25 million people with mental problems and leave these characters running around loose. The rest of the article continues after @juanafight1 tweets that I copied from the Topsy page that opened when I clicked it on the new toolbar the stalker gave my computer.

GOOD NEWS: There are indications that not all judges in America are prison owners and investors! Judge Katherine Forrest ruled Military Detention UNCONSTITUTIONAL http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-16/military-detention-law-blocked-by-new-york-judge.html Obviously, she's no prison investor like MOST other judges and elected officials seem to be. Good to know there is at least one federal judge who is not in the slave trade.


twitter.com/juanafight1
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. Groucho Marx

2,763 Posts by juanafight1

 Page 1 of 61


 I do not have time to elaborate on the cyberstalking I report in this article, because we are preparing for the Atlanta Justice Symposium. I will just list some of the interference that was done to intimidate me and limit my ability to communicate outside the prison the stalkers have made of our home, which police and justice officials refuse to address.

NOTICE TO CYBERSTALKER'S BOSSES: I AM TIRED OF THIS CYBERSTALKER YOU HIRED TO IMPEDE MY PROGRESS AS I PREPARE FOR THE ATLANTA JUSTICE SYMPOSIUM. HE MUST NOT KNOW I HAVE SOME DOCKETS THAT WOULD NECESSARILY DISBAR A NUMBER OF ATLANTA ATTORNEYS IF THIS WERE NOT THE NATION'S MOST CORRUPT STATE. THE INFORMATION WOULD ROCK SO MANY PEOPLE'S WORLD THAT I WOULD PREFER TO KEEP IT FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY. THE STALKER NEEDS TO TAKE A PILL AND GO TO BED

1.   I don't need yo "Opps! Mistake. Kevin must be responsible" when using   REMOVE MY INVITATION NWOrderly. (end of tweet). A friend posted my announcement about the justice symposium on Digg, thinking she did a service. Actually, I learned long ago that censorship in America is not limited to mainstream news companies, but it extends to online services, also. Her Digg posting is being used as a diversion on the web to keep people from reaching my real invitation when they search for "Atlanta Justice Symposium." For some reason, my links usually have the name of my blog in front on them. I do not know if that is true of all Blogger blogs. In any case, my posting is listed "Exposed: Atlanta Justice Symposium." Therefore, people reach the one at Digg first. When one tries to open the link from Digg, a message says, "Oops! This is probably Kevin's fault." And they are prevented from reaching the article from Digg. Furthermore, I do not know what the red "x" checked at the word "bury" means near the top, left of the Digg posting. It appears right under the link that should access the announcement in my blog. So much for Digg. As I try to relay, the Bible is true. The closer it gets to the end of this system of things, the more large corporations and government agencies will work together to suppress the People. It is already happening. Communication avenues are among the first targets when in a war. That is why censoring Americans is considered so important that this is referred to as the "infowar." See my article, LYNCHING AMERICA, at HubPages. Willie Lynch taught 1700s slave owners that controlling their slaves' communication was imperative to keeping them "fools." The "fools" could then be easily manipulated although slaves vastly outnumbered their owners. When I first started using the college library, I wondered why there were so many more books on slavery than other history books. Now I recognize they were not merely there to study what was, but what's planned.

2.  I tried to log on at TalkShoe and communicate with William Windsor, producer of "Lawless America - the Movie" Tuesday night, I put "Lawless America" in the search field at TalkShoe, and the response said, "No Lawless America is found at TalkShoe." I got the same result searching for "William Windsor." I filmed the cyberstalking and think Windsor should include the footage in his movie. There is no telling how many people are turned away from Windsor's conference calls by cyberstalkers. When the cyberstalker heard me start my camera to film his antics, he relented and let me reach Windsor's broadcast, but I already had the video.

3. Tuesday morning, I tried to access GodTube's daily devotion that the organization emailed to me, I used the link on their email to access GodTube. However, the link took me to an alternate GodTube Facebook page, one that had its last post on July 2011. Censorship is used against GodTube and other Christian sites as well as human and civil rights activists and organizations - perhaps without the knowledge of sites being exploited like Facebook, and certainly without the knowledge of the targeted website owners. I took a screen shot of the fake GodTube page at Facebook and published it at Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and in this blog.

4. ONE DAY I WANT Y'ALL TO SEE THE CODES cyberstalkers put in my articles. They show on the html view. The coding got very heavy at the second paragraph of a new article I published this week, especially at the paragraph where I revealed that DeKalb County Police said I had better not tell anyone about the crimes against me that they refuse to investigate or prosecute. I do not know if that paragraph actually shows or not. This article also has 28 tweets I published. At first, the stalker made the icon before each tweet cover the addressees' names. Perhaps the stalker did that because not all the addressees were allowed to receive notice of my messages to them. I moved some of the icons today. That attack is at the link: MARY LOVES JUSTICE BLOCKED FROM GOOGLE+ HANGOUTS PROGRAM http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2012/05/mary-neal-blocked-from-google-hangouts.html

5. I was given credit for a re-tweet that I did not do at Twitter today, Thursday. There is no "delete" available for that tweet on my view. The woman pictured in the re-tweet looks very much like Michael Moon. That is the stalker who actually came to my house a couple of years ago and misrepresented himself as being a computer technician from a computer repair company I called. He extorted me of $80 for a Windows wipe clean/ re-install. In actuality, he put more Trojans on my laptop than it had before he arrived, locked me out of the Internet unless I first phone him for online access, and he demanded an $80 check made out to "AHS," which could stand for Attorney Hezekiah Sistrunk. See "Home Invasion" article for more about Moon. Police said since there was no forced entry, they would do nothing about Moon gaining entrance to my home under false pretenses. It appears now that Moon now wants re-tweets of his relatives' posts to show on my Twitter page. I tweeted this development to @DeKalbCoPD and will make a police report when I have time. There is no hurry, because the police didn't even come when I am stalked by four vehicles, trapped at a Chevron station and call 911. I only make police reports so the public can see that I did and that crimes against my family are ignored. That is because we sued The Cochran Firm for defrauding us after the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal, my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal - http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com - It took me a while, but I finally learned that police are allowed to kill citizens, and other police officers as well as justice officials often cover up such deaths. See information about the invasion of my Twitter page in the tweets I plan to post below, or just go to my Twitter page at http://twitter.com/koffietime .

Thanks for your interest in Internet censorship and cyber terror used to limit my online advocacy for justice and to persecute me for being a truth-teller.




No comments: