Saturday, June 30, 2012

Organized Crime in USA

On June 21, I made it known that I planned to visit the Russian Embassy in Atlanta on Peters Street and ask foreign dignitaries to speak to USA officials about human rights violations, particularly violations against my family. I tweeted about it and spoke to my cyber stalkers about my intention. They can hear what we say in our home via our cell phones and the microphones on our computers. Plus I searched for the Russian embassy online and used MapQuest to plan my visit. Stalkers monitor whatever I do online and prevent my browser from going to sites that hold data I am not intended to see. These are circumstances the entire country would have faced had SOPA passed. My computer captured four IP addresses that steal my emails and data from my hard drive and edit my online articles, but the police in DeKalb County, Georgia said that is not illegal. It is illegal to hack Sarah Palin and celebrities but permitted to do such crimes to ordinary citizens, especially African Americans who wish to inform the public about a covered-up lynching.

Thousands of Americans claim being targeted for an organized harassment program. My harassment began after filing a lawsuit against The Cochran Firm for its fraud, which was done to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail from a wrongful death lawsuit in connection with Larry Neal's essential kidnapping and murder http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - I am financially persecuted, gangstalked and censored because I ask for accountability and justice regarding my disabled brother's three weeks of secret arrest and murder in 2003. I thought it would be worthwhile asking Russians to speak with U.S. officials. It is my understanding that sometimes governments imrprove when crimes against humanity are exposed to other countries and criticized. A few days after I decided to speak with the Russians, on June 25 to be exact, PRESIDENT OBAMA DECLARED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY and froze Russian assets relating to nuclear items and programs tied to Highly Enriched Uranium. See the announcement at WhiteHouse.gov at this link http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/06/25/letter-russian-highly-enriched-uranium This was done by presidential executive order.

The timing of that executive order is uncanny, but I have become accustomed to strange events. A “targeted individual” video is at the link below. It almost made me wonder if the narrator had read my manuscript for "Cochran Firm Fraud." Many of the circumstances she described have happened to my family and me since we sued The Cochran Firm for fraud in 2005 and again in 2007.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fZa_dCjR3aE&NR=1  I am not happy for anyone's distress, but it was comforting to hear the narrator discuss these strange occurrences and know that we are not alone. Truly, there are sociopaths in high positions in America. From the beginning, I gathered witness statements, saved physical evidence, and made videos to prove the harassment. Since courts prevent righteous lawsuits from going to jury where evidence can be presented, I wrote a couple of books that will reveal how corrupt the system is. Google "Cochran Firm Fraud," and see some of my videos proving computer takeovers at http://youtube.com/jkempp703  The organized harassment program is probably related to the covert FBI CoIntelPro program, which supposedly ended after the Church Committee congressional hearings in the 1970s. My guess is that the terrorism program to punish people for seeking jusitce is funded under America's "citizens police" program. Google "citizens police" for information. I object to Americans being forced to pay to terrorize their neighbors to maintain government murder cover-ups and other wrongdoing.

The U.S.A. has commendable laws to protect life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. However, laws are ignored by government officials at will, and high officials sometimes order subordinates to simply ignore federal laws regarding such matters as illegal immigration, harassment, and even murders. Arizona officials are angry because "the president issued a directive telling federal authorities to decline many of the calls reporting illegal immigrants that the Homeland Security Department may get from Arizona police." The full report is in the following Washington Times.com link: 
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/25/homeland-security-suspends-immigration-agreements-/   Similarly, an order went out to ignore laws against murder regarding my brother's death and to add the family to the "targeted individuals" list for continual surveillance, telephone and computer takeovers, and financial persecution because we ask for records and accountability.

Pit bulls have a protected right to life that African Americans and the mentally ill do not have. To obey the law regarding Larry Neal's murder would necessarily mean revealing that the United States Department of Justice conspired with Memphis Shelby County Government officials and The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm to cover-up the murder of a lifelong mentally ill heart patient who was held under secret arrest for 18 days and eliminated. His survivors are disallowed records to indicate whether he was a victim of illegal medical experimentation during his secret arrest, Tasering, restraint chair or table, or if Larry and other African American acute mental patients who disappeared in/after police custody were used for waterboarding training. There are numerous other recent cases of mentally challenged African Americans going "missing" in and after police custody and being found dead from one month to one year later. Some people believe the disappearances have to do with organ harvesting.

Americans should not accept horrible treatment but unite and resist oppression. Targeted individuals must stop cowering in fear but instead, stalk 'em back. If TI's do not know who ordered their harassment, stalk officials and police departments that ignore the crimes. See this article "Mary Neal's Stalk 'em Back Schedule" http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-neals-stalk-em-back-schedule.html . Rev. Pinkney and I plan a rally in Atlanta in August. I continually urge people to be courageous like the Bible says and unite against oppression. Organized harassment programs against peace activists and justice seekers should not be tolerated in any country that calls itself a democracy, and organized crimes certainly should not be ordered by officials and funded by taxpayers.  


Tweet number 11 below, which I posted on June 21, says "Peters Street, Atlanta." Stalkers were interfering with my posts like they are right now, and I typed that tweet to remind them of my decision to ask the Russians to influence America to be more just. On June 13, I interviewed with Press TV for the same reason. (Press TV is an Iranian television station). The first tweets below refer to the death of an American border agent who was killed with a gun connected to the "fast and furious" debacle discussed in this article 
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/15/house-panel-slams-fast-and-furious-gun-operation-tied-to-border-agents-death/  . I watched officials declare how wrong they felt it was for the Justice Department to withhold records about the gunrunning scandle that had to do with the border patrol officer's death. However, the same officials probably think nothing of the same Justice Department withholding records related to Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder in Shelby County Jail while it was under direct oversight by the Department of Justice. Racism, class consciousness, hypocrisy and corruption are at pandemic levels. Below are twelve(12) tweets posted at my Twitter @koffietime page at http://twitter.com/koffietime .

 Mary Neal@koffietime

@Delaproser My discussion w/ Justice4Us: Dr. Shirley @Blogtalkradio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drshirley/2012  DreamAct, NDAA, Biomass Incinerators, RodneyKing...
 
@PaulBarksdale If border agent's fam pursues justice, #pray! "Georgia Family Under Siege to Hide Lynching" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-5znk  #Jesus saves

@PaulBarksdale Border Agent's fam should write the White House and AG Holder. I did http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-l  Being white, they may get response.
21 Jun

@PaulBarksdale Parents of Border Agent are white and probably safe from THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCp  murder cover-up attys
@PaulBarksdale Parents of murdered Border Agent must pretend not to notice he's dead, or ELSE! http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-n  Mary Neal v. CoIntelPro
21 Jun

@PaulBarksdale Conspiracies against justice have partners in high places: courts, law enforcement, USDOJ, media http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/foi-re  #murder
21 Jun

@PaulBarksdale USDOJ helped Memphis Shelby Co Jail cover-up my disabled bro's 18 days secret arrest and murder. Demands lead to gangstalking
21 Jun

@AtlantaDaily Justice4Us Blogtalk Show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drshirley/2012  Censored first 15 minutes: Dream Act, election, Israeli concentration camps, and
@TheBlackList CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR BLACKS, said Britain (1899), Germany (1943), Israel (2012), and . . . http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/06/concen  What's up?
8:48 AM - 21 Jun 12 via web · Details
"If I can sit down for freedom, you can stand up for children." Rosa Parks - Stand up 4 children at #CDFcon2012 http://bit.ly/wcMTRp 
Retweeted by Mary Neal
8:40 AM - 21 Jun 12 via web · Details

Peters Street, Atlanta.
Expand Collapse
4:09 AM - 21 Jun 12 via web · Details
21 Jun

@GlobalRevLive One day we should have an UNCOVER THE GOVERNMENT COVER-UPS DAY. Give cyberstalkers a day off when they don't have to censor [edited]
4:06 AM - 21 Jun 12 via web · Details


William Windsor and the film crew for "Lawless America Movie" are traveling to 50 states gathering testimony from over a thousand victims of judicial and government corruption. My family looks forward to revealing Larry's lynching, and I am anxious to share stories about brutality and deaths of other acute mental patients, such as those shared by our online advocacy organization Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill at http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi and in my DogJustice blog at http://DogJusticeForMentallyIll.blogspot.com . Learn more about "Lawless America Movie" at Facebook and the website http://lawlessamerica.com  . People cannot change negative conditions they do not know about. That is why freedom of press is challenged. News about The Cochran Firm fraud against African Americans and mass arrest and brutality to mentally ill Americans is censored in mainstream media. I watched the news faithfully last week, but news about the president's executive order freezing Russian assets was under-reported or censored. May God bless America with freedom of press, speech, and justice for all.
Blessings!

3 comments:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Stalkers put an extra toolbar on this computer that prevents me from accessing the "publish" icon on Blogger. Therefore, I will place my next blog for Justice Gagged here as a comment until I use a computer the prison investors' paid hackers did not corrupt yet.

It takes too long for my Facebook page to open all the way. It hesitates exactly where this post begins, so I figure stalkers are censoring my poem "Good Enuff," and decided to re-publish it often. "Good Enuff" is one of my 21st century slave songs, first published in MaryLovesJustice blog at this link http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-enuff-by-mary-neal.html . Most black men are not perceived as being "good enough" to work for the government or major corporations until they are imprisoned. A million inmates work up to 72 hours a week on jobs that were removed from "free" workers. People who champion "tough on crime" bills and candidates do not seem to recognize that prison labor projects are competing for labor contracts. They actually advertise for companies to use Americans behind bars rather than sending work overseas while plenty of cheap labor is available in the USA through prison work projects. Re Georgia Prison Labor Strike, I wrote the following poem. The Georgia prisoners' labor strike lasted from Dec. 9-15, 2010. The strike was largely censored in mainstream news although it was an Internet sensation. Therefore, a day before the strike started, eleven hundred of my tweets for human rights for prisoners were unpublished at Twitter. They were reinstated months later, after people stopped browsing online as much for "human rights for prisoners." I am America's most censored writer to continue the cover-up re the secret arrest and murder of my mentally, physically disabled brother and my family's victimization for daring to ask the USDOJ for records and accountability for his death. See the poem "Good Enuff" below. After the Georgia prisoners' labor strike, around 36 inmates were reportedly "missing." Some were badly brutalized. The nonviolent protest was met with violence and solitary confinement. Poem in next comment.

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

GOOD ENUFF

I work for the U.S. Government
Worked five years for the state
Now I make military uniforms
Sho miss my good friend, Jake

His idea sounded real fine to me
Worker strike for human rights
Most of us agreed to stay in our cells
Got real cold in there at night

They turned off the heat ya know
And no food came at all
Guards said “Freeze Nigga or go to work!
Oughta hang you by yo balls”

But all of us stuck together
Thousands of black men, Latinos and whites
Put aside all our rivalry
Gonna make ‘em treat us right

We expected opposition
But nothin’ like what went down
Guards went crazy beatin’ on folks
And Jake, he can’t be found

I tried to get on with the government
Back before I started gettin’ high
They said there was a hiring freeze
And now I sho see why

I applied with the State, too
But didn’t nothin’ came of that
I guess I just wasn’t good enuff
‘Til they caught me with that crack

Finally got me a government job
Problem is, I don’t get no pay
A big company got my first five years
After laying off a thousand in one day

Our labor strike changed nothin’ ‘round here
Still can’t afford phone calls
Now they expect plenty mo black workers
Heard they outlawing menthol*

We had high hopes for the labor strike
But things didn’t turn out great
All day I work ‘til my back is sore
All night I worry ‘bout Jake
(Published 4/4/11 by Mary Neal - all rights reserved)
http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-enuff-by-mary-neal.html

*The NAACP requested the U.S. Congress to outlaw menthol cigarettes, the kind that 85% of black smokers use. That would be a discriminatory law targeting blacks like powder v. crack cocaine, and it is disgusting that prison investors got the NAACP to suggest it.

Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill and the Human Rights for Prisoners March Across the Internet. Blessings!

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Disappearing paragraph!

The timing of that executive order is uncanny, but I have become accustomed to strange events. A “targeted individual” video is at the link below. It almost made me wonder if the narrator had read my manuscript for "Cochran Firm Fraud." Many of the circumstances she described have happened to my family and me since we sued The Cochran Firm for fraud in 2005 and again in 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fZa_dCjR3aE&NR=1 I am not happy for anyone's distress, but it was comforting to hear the narrator discuss these strange occurrences and know that we are not alone. Truly, there are sociopaths in high positions in America. From the beginning, I gathered witness statements, saved physical evidence, and made videos to prove the harassment. Since courts prevent righteous lawsuits from going to jury where evidence can be presented, I wrote a couple of books that will reveal how corrupt the system is. Google "Cochran Firm Fraud," and see some of my videos proving computer takeovers at http://youtube.com/jkempp703 The organized harassment program is probably related to the covert FBI CoIntelPro program, which supposedly ended after the Church Committee congressional hearings in the 1970s. My guess is that the terrorism program to punish people for seeking jusitce is funded under America's "citizens police" program. Google "citizens police" for information. I object to Americans being forced to pay to terrorize their neighbors to maintain government murder cover-ups and other wrongdoing.