Saturday, August 11, 2012

FourWinds10.com from Mary Neal

from: Mail Delivery Subsystem root@mx1.linlarservices.com
to: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
date: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM
mailed by: mx1.linlarservices.com
subject: Automatically rejected mail re The Cochran Firm Fraud v. Justice for Chavis Carter
Your message to <bellringer@fourwinds10.com> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

AFTER RECEIVING THE MESSAGE ABOVE, I WENT TO FOURWINDS10.COM AND POSTED THIS QUESTION DIRECTLY INTO THEIR "CONTACT US"  FIELD:  "Please see http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2012/08/fourwinds10com-from-mary-neal.html  . Is your mailbox really full, or is this more censorship by stalkers?" The stalkers prevented the post at FourWinds10.com, sending back a message saying that I had to provide a valid mailbox. Since I had provided my email box at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com in the appropriate field, stalkers answered the question for me. As Frederick Douglass said, censorship is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer (receiver) just as it does the one attempting to communicate. I think FourWinds10.com is going to be as offended as I am, and for good reason.

No comments: