Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mary Neal Blocked from Bloggers

Caucasian mentally ill people get murdered like Kelly Thomas did by police like black victims. But Caucasian survivors get monetary restitution when murders can be proved, while black survivors get CoIntelPro agents assigned to censor, stalk, and terrorize us for demanding justice. Tonight, I experienced CoIntelPro stalking at Bloggers. This article has six(6) links.

A Google+ friend suggested that bloggers should list their blogs to boost visibility online. She invited, "Here's my page as an example: http://bloggers.com/blog/but-what-are-they-eating-34441 ." I thought I would give it a try. My response to her is below:

Thank you. I tried to join "Bloggers." However, CoIntelPro agents stopped me again. When I tried to create an account, the response was "Valid characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9." Of course, I was using valid characters. It might be interesting for you to try to create an account for me. My user name is "Mary Neal". My email account is MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com . Use any eight letters or digits for my password and email it to me. If you are able to make an account for me at Bloggers, I will change the password upon getting logged in. CoIntelPro agents are busy hiding my disabled brother's jailhouse lynching, and they make it nearly impossible for me to use the Internet sites and services that people use who are not being stalked, censored, persecuted and threatened for revealing a covered-up government murder. I will try to capture a video of this interference for you and post it with my others at http://youtube.com/jkempp703 . If CoIntelPro refuses to let you open an account for me, blog about that - freedom of press refused to families whose disabled loved ones are killed in the government extermination program. Thanks! 

I was prevented from receiving the confirmation email when I joined Huffington Post. I am glad that I joined Twitter (@koffietime), Google and Facebook (MaryLovesJustice) before terrorists and murderers knew how influential the Internet could be for justice seekers, or they would not have allowed me to join any Internet companies whatsoever. I suppose after me, blacks whose relatives are victims of secret police murders will not be allowed to join any Internet sites at all. I think this will be a good exercise for students of Government classes, media classes, and Black History classes. Have students try to open social media sites and Independent news sites for Mary Neal, America's most censored person.

Below is a video of Fullerton, California police killing Kelly Thomas, a young Caucasian who was schizophrenic like my murdered brother, Larry Neal http://youtu.be/25NDD-8ZTdk



Repeat of paragraph 1 (because they often make my articles open after paragraph 1 on cellphone view).
Caucasian mentally ill people get murdered like Kelly Thomas did by police like black victims. But Caucasian survivors get monetary restitution when murders can be proved, while black survivors get CoIntelPro agents assigned to censor, stalk, and terrorize us for demanding justice. Tonight, I experienced CoIntelPro stalking at Bloggers. This article has six(6) links.

MaryLovesJustice
Website Wrongful Death of Larry Neal http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill and Dog Justice For Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

No comments: