Monday, March 25, 2013

Mary Neal's Ads

I would discontinue ads at my articles, since they are not profitable to me, but they affirm when I am doing a good job for those who are condemned, wrongfully accused, mentally ill, or brutalized in the injustice system. This is the ad that I see whenever I publish in my blogs, every day, 24/7:

This link should lead to the coffin ad I saw whenever I published police brutality news and posts to decriminalize mental illness or end DP at Care2, every day, 24/7
http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/217/513396753/Photo_that_came_right_after_the__quot_water_quot__email/Death%20warning%20flash.gif.html

Since there is room for at least two ads on my Care2 pages, the next ad would be my "BOOM" ad, which I filmed to show to other Care2 members to see if they had that ad. It is at my cyberstalking channel at YouTube at http://youtu.be/g0WvKNsIcz8 . My emails to Care2 friends about that threatening ad were prohibited:




DOG JUSTICE

Too bad you weren't a dog, my brother
In my heart, I cried

Many more people would care about you

And wonder why you died



You had no spots or floppy ears
You never fetched a ball
Instead, you were a human being
But poor, black, and flawed
You died in jail for mental illness
I know down in my heart

Your death would be investigated
If only you could bark
Dog deaths get swift justice
Their abusers are sent to jail
Poor Mama would have closure now
If you'd had a wagging tail

But you were made in God's image
And some day, I have no doubt
The mentally ill and American dogs
Will have at least equal clout

~ by Mary Neal, all rights protected


Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill



No comments: