Thursday, March 28, 2013

Post and Six Comments Prove Censorship




  1. Mary Neal shared a link.
    4 hours ago

    Facade of the American Dream, Part 4 of 4, with Mary Neal and others discussing the prison industrial complex and mass incarceration, by Presstv Documentaries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrdjwJ7Wl_MIt

    Documentary: The Façade of the American Dream P4
    It depicts how the US removed Africans from their country of origin, worked them to death as slaves & today, in schools, is brainwashing them to make believe...


    1Like · · Promote · Share


    Richardson Shaunes, Lorie Meacham, Shale Well and 2 others like this.


    Ayira Zarim Glad to see you back Mary...
    4 hours ago · Unlike · 1


    Ayira Zarim However I can help...please let me know!
    3 hours ago · Unlike · 1


    Mary Neal Ayira Zarim, back from where? Did you try to access my Facebook wall and fail? I post almost daily. Thanks for your interest. There are many ways to help.
    about an hour ago · Like


    Ayira Zarim Yes, I couldn't get access to your wall for several weeks actually...Kept getting a message stating you were inactive???
    41 minutes ago · Unlike · 1


    Mary Neal Ayira Zarim, Ain't that SOMETHING! They WANT Mary Neal inactive, but not enough to pay damages for Larry Neal's murder. I'm only on a temporary justice quest, helping others while I expose and oppose repression and dogma that people, especially blacks and the mentally ill, suffer. They don't like it one bit, but instead of being just, they rely on cyberstalkers and terrorists. Because they are so damn satanic. Thanks for telling me.
    a few seconds ago · Like

    Don't ask me what happened to the first of the six comments - Cyberstalkers are notorious for stealing comments, friends and followers, and entire articles. 

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

I posted my labels, but one label that THEY posted kept my labels from going through at first. It was "S.1867". In case you do not know it, that was the senatorial bill that led to NDAA concentration camps. Can't say I didn't warn you that you might be jailed for asking about your disabled relatives that they SECRETLY ARREST and MURDER. Play it safe and pretend you never had a certain brother, sister, mom, dad, uncle, aunt, or spouse who fails to return home one day, or you might also be terrorized, censored, and encamped, especially if you are black.

That is the message. Got it, boss.