Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rabbit Hole, by Mary Neal

RABBIT HOLE, a 21st century slave song by Mary Neal 
(all rights protected)
I stumbled down a rabbit hole
I thought therein I would find gold
Instead there were people to help
From lonely dungeons where they are kept

I am a writer and prisoner activist, publishing to end capital punishment and prisoner torture, decriminalize mental illness, and eliminate class and race consciousness in the U.S. justice system. This effort is met with censorship, intimidation, home burglary, and assaults on my 90-year-old mother. It is the job of the USDOJ to ensure that Americans actually have free speech and freedom of press, but my requests for assistance are ignored or actually retaliated against. I will file complaints with the UN and the U.S. Inspector General for relief from censorship. We will see how deep the rabbit hole goes. If you experience trouble viewing or sharing my online data, please call me at 678.531.0262 and write an email about the difficulty you had to MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. Hebrews 13:3, Psalm 102:19-20, Matthew 25:40-46. I thank you, and those whom I attempt to help appreciate your help assisting me in obtaining free speech and freedom of press in America.

No comments: