Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Activists on Lock Down


I've been on "lock down" in my home since serving a federal lawsuit on The Johnnie Cochran Firm in 2008 (I didn't know then that they are CoIntelPro). I felt it was less dangerous after a government vehicle and four other cars followed me six miles and waylaid me at the neighborhood Chevron station and emergency 911 police refused to respond to my location. Staying home may sound boring, but it really isn't. Every time I publish something despite CoIntelPro interference, I go sit on the porch and see who CoIntelPro sends. Sometimes they send lots of BLACK CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS to circle my block. They used to turn around in my driveway (I have films). Most often, they send someone to walk by slowly with a BIG, VICIOUS DOG to mock my justice quest, which I call "Dog Justice." Dogs have more rights in the United States than many citizens, particularly blacks and people who are mentally ill. Kill a dog, and you go to jail. Kill a black man or a mental patient, and it's usually called a "righteous kill." Some deaths are simply covered-up, like my brother's police kidnapping and murder. "Dog Justice" poem (below) runs them crazy.
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/dog-justice-poem-and-petition-for-larry.html

DOG JUSTICE

Too bad you weren't a dog, my brother
In my heart, I cried
Many more people would care about you
And wonder why you died

You had no spots or floppy ears
You never fetched a ball
Instead, you were a human being
But poor, black, and flawed

You died in jail for mental illness
I know down in my heart
Your death would be investigated
If only you could bark

Dog deaths get swift justice
Their abusers are sent to jail
Poor Mama would have closure now
If you'd had a wagging tail

But you were made in God's image
And some day, I have no doubt
The mentally ill and American dogs
Will have at least equal clout

~ by Mary Neal, all rights protected

No comments: