Thursday, September 12, 2013

Censorship re Monroe Isadore's Murder by SWAT

Monroe Isadore, age 107, partially deaf, legally blind, dementia

I watched a video regarding Net Neutrality, which is the concept of giving equal weight to all online information. Net neutrality (also network neutrality or Internet neutrality) is the principle that Internet service providers and governments should treat all data on the Internet equally, not discriminating or charging differentially by user, content, site, platform, application, type of attached equipment, and modes of communication (Wikipedia).

I published an article about Monroe Isadore in my MaryLovesJustice blog which I cannot find online. It is titled "World's Oldest Police Victim: Monroe Isadore, a Black Man, 107".

I referenced that article in other articles that respond to my search using Google, but the actual article does not respond. Bing and Yahoo show neither the article nor references to the title in other articles.

Results for BING search:
No results found for "World's Oldest Police Victim: Monroe Isadore, a Black Man, 107".
Showing results for world's oldest police victim monroe isadore, a black man, 107 (without quotes).
Do you think the issue of the "missing article" is a net neutrality issue, or is this another NDAA Sec. 954 cyberwar issue? I think it is a cyberwar issue - covert censorship is usual and ordinary regarding my work as director for Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI). I suppose it was believed to be inconvenient to allow my article to expose another police murder of a mentally unsound person during the same time period when America is examining whether or not to invade Syria for "human rights." Such murders happen continually, and I often publish articles about how they can be avoided.

Years ago when I began publishing at Care2, where Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill organization began, I noticed that some posts would disappear after a few weeks. Therefore, I started copying my posts and saving them on my desktop. Since I had to frequently wipe clean my computers and reinstall Windows, I also saved my data on discs and flashdrives. When I copied and pasted my Care2 posts to my desktop, I discovered that embedded codes would show up that were not visible at Care2, the most disturbing of which was "HIDE THIS," written in red. That code would appear at the top of the posts that would later disappear from the AIMI site. The code only showed up when I copied and pasted the posts into a Word document. I don't know where all of our "disappeared" posts went, but I found that some of my articles which were published in my Care2 Sharebook were "parked" at an Internet parking service, and that seemingly prevented them from responding to searches for the titles. When only part of my Care2 posts were to be censored, the offending parts would appear in borders when I copied the articles into a Word document.

You may notice if you search for my title that many journalists and bloggers wrote about Monroe Isadore's death. What is special about my article that would cause it to incur censorship, you may ask. Actually, I don't think it is the objective of my censorship to hide a particular story, although the SWAT murder of a 107-year-old man who was reportedly partially deaf, legally blind, and suffering from dementia was awful and seemed unnecessary. The problem for authorities may be that I write about many such deaths. Mr. Isadore probably suffered from age-onset dementia. Ethan Saylor, whose larynx was crushed by police, had Down syndrome. Kelly Thomas, who police beat to death, and Tim Souders, who was killed on a Michigan jail's restraint table, had schizophrenia. So did Carlos Umana, who starved to death in a Utah jail. Christian Freeman, Brian Claunch, and Mohamed Bah, who police shot to death, were all mentally ill or emotionally distressed. Anna Brown (depression) and Kathia Casseus (retarded) died of medical neglect while in custody. Monroe Isadore was probably the oldest American who I wrote about when police killed him due to his lack of mental clarity, but he was certainly not the first. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER CORPSES OF AMERICA'S MENTALLY ILL - black ones, white ones, Latinos, and Asians from teenage to old age throughout the country.

Ironically, Americans know how many people were allegedly killed in a Syrian chemical attack but not how many mentally ill Americans are killed every year under the color of law in the U.S. There is a very simple explanation for that: WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COLLECT AND REPORT THAT INFORMATION. See an excerpt from a "Disabled World" article below:

"People who experience forms of developmental or mental disabilities are oftentimes doubly targeted by police violence due to high rates of poverty and homelessness ... To be plain, very little information is collected on a national level concerning police injuring and killing of people with disabilities. The problem comes from a larger failure to gather information on a national basis about police injuring and killing civilians as a whole. Police departments either do not collect, or are reluctant to collect, this kind of information. Reports of police injuring and killing civilians are scattered and imprecise." Continue reading at
http://www.disabled-world.com/editorials/cops.php

The issue for the U.S. censorship team is not hiding Monroe Isadore's death by police. My article about Isadore does not respond to search to keep the public from learning about my own brother, Larry Neal, who was murdered after 18 days of secret incarceration in Memphis Shelby County Jail, and my family was denied any due process of law - no records, no investigation, no accountability whatsoever. One of my refusals from the Department of Justice regarding my Freedom of Information Act requests said that information is withheld as a "national security issue." I continue to seek justice, and that has led to my becoming "America's Most Censored: Mary Neal." See this link http://goo.gl/aELp3 . Larry Neal's murder and my family's denial of justice seem incongruous with America's self-assigned role of international police and human rights champion. Thus, I am zealously censored. (Google "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" and search online for "The Cochran Firm Fraud".) Sometimes, I am not allowed to even read mental health news. See an example below:

CRYSTAL LAKE - The McHenry County Mental Health Board is poised to fire its longtime attorney at a special meeting.
UPDATE (11:15 a.m.): The meeting, originally scheulded for tonight, is being postponed until next week because of a lack of quorum. The board, under new leadership after a year of significant turnover, was already in the process of finding a replacement, but decided to terminate his counsel early and appoint an interim in the meantime, President Robert Routzahn said....(redacted) ––– ––––––– ––––– –––––––– ––– –––– ––– –––––––––– ––– ––––– –– ––– –––––– ––– –– –––– –– –––– –– – ––––––––– ––––––––––– –––––––– –––––
––––––––– – –––––– –– ––––––– –––––– ––––– –––––––– ––– ––––– –––––––––– –– ––––– ––– ––––––––– –––––––– –––– ––– –––––––––––– –––– ––– ––– –––––––– ––––– ––– ––––– –– ––––––
––– –––––––– –––– –– ––––––––––– –––– ––––– –––––– –– ––––– –––––– ––––––––– –––––––– –––– ––– ––––––– –––––––– –– ––––––– ––––––– –– – –––––––––– –––––– ––––––– –––––– ––– ––– –––– –––––– 
http://www.nwherald.com/2013/09/11/mental-health-board-poised-to-fire-longtime-attorney/akyuzmz/?page=1

Afternote: Now the article shows up when you search for the title.

Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi

Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com

Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

Democide: Death by Gov't in USA and Syria
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/democide-death-by-govt-in-usa-and-syria.html


No comments: