Sunday, January 26, 2014

NSA or Other Stalker Lies to Prevent Phone Calls

Attention, please. A friend called my phone number today and received a "no service" message. if you ever get that message calling 678.531.0262, please send me Facebook message about it and an email to MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com . The message stalkers used saying I have no service is by my stalkers to prevent my phone calls. This is RICO Act racketeering to prevent my message bout the secret murder of my disabled brother Larry Neal and The Cochran Firm fraud against African Americans. WHO can redirect my calls to a recording that lies and says my phone is not in service? NSA can. Censorship is the name of the game, not monitoring. See http://youtu.be/b0w36GAyZIA "30c3: To Protect And Infect, Part 2."

Facebook message conversation:
  • Today
  • Mary Neal
    Mary Neal
    Did you call me today? If so, I don't have a voice message or see your number listed among my "missed calls."
  • Carolyn Rose Goyda
    Carolyn Rose Goyda
    i tried this morning but got a no 'service message '
    i have a radio thing shortly but can try tomorrow
  • Mary Neal
    Mary Neal
    OK. The "no service message" was by NSA. Would you be willing to write an email and say you received a "no service message" on my phone number?
  • Mary Neal
    Mary Neal
    Thank you. I'm at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. They do this shit to me all the time, Rose. I am so sick of them controlling who I can talk to on my phone. They are Nazis.


MaryLovesJustice Neal
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments: