Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Facebook Stalkers Burned My Books


Like most members, I selected books and movies to appear on my Facebook page, but stalkers removed mine. I don't know exactly when my Facebook page was robbed like my home was burglarized to remove original copies of my lawsuits against The Cochran Firm and hard copy evidence, but I suppose these are books and films "they" plan to burn some day:

BOOKS:

ANIMAL FARM, by George Orwell
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
When the animals take over the farm, they think it is the start of a better life. Their dream is of a world where all animals are equal and all property is shared. But soon the pigs take control, and one of them, Napoleon, becomes the leader of all the animals. One by one the principles of the revolution are abandoned until the animals have even less freedom than before. - Anonymous

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN, by Robert Fulghum
Robert Fulghum published a simple credo that became a phenomenal #1 New York Times bestseller. The book shows that the most basic aspects of life bear its most important opportunities. By applying the precepts we learned as little children, we could resolve most of the world's problems, such as respecting others, cleaning up after ourselves [instead of covering-up], and uniting [for justice].

HOLY BIBLE, KING JAMES VERSION
Whether or not readers are religious, biblical truths are instructive for mankind. The Bible has profound but simple instructions to love our neighbors; care for the elderly, the disabled, and children; respect people's human rights; avoid conflicts as much as possible, but resist evil and insist on justice; and many other valuable lessons for life in the 21st century and throughout time. I prefer the King James version, because many scriptures were change (watered down) in later versions. For instance, see how Proverbs 31:8 was translated in various bible versions to replace the word "destruction" so that Christians won't understand our duty to oppose executions:
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/31-8.htm

THE NEW JIM CROW, by Michelle Alexander
An attorney argues that the war on drugs and policies that deny felons equal access to employment, housing, education and public benefits create a permanent undercaste based largely on race. Michelle Alexander believes many of the gains of the civil rights movement have been undermined by the mass incarceration of black people in America.

FAHRENHEIT 451, by Ray Bradbury
A dystopian novel published in 1953, the book presents a future American society where books are outlawed and "firemen" burn any books that are found. The title refers to the temperature that Bradbury understood to be the kindling point of paper. The novel focuses on the historical role of book burning in suppressing dissenting ideas. In a 1956 radio interview, Bradbury stated that he wrote Fahrenheit 451 because of his concerns at the time (during the McCarthy era) the threat of book burning in the United States (Wikipedia). As America's most censored person, I recognize Internet censorship as being the modern equivalent to Nazi book burning.

THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK, by Anne Frank
The book contains the writings from the Dutch language diary kept by a girl while she was in hiding for two years with her family during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands. The family was apprehended in 1944 and Anne Frank died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. The diary was retrieved by Miep Gies, who gave it to Anne's father, Otto Frank, the family's only known survivor.

Although I am a middle aged black woman in Georgia, USA, I lived like Anne Frank did during a period of self-imposed house arrest after the government and/or other oppressors began to follow me. I was denied assistance by local police and all other government agencies regarding harassment and terrorism (online and in person). This happened because of government oppression and a secret murder that is denied justice - the "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" (see link below). Like Anne, I am in this position because I am a minority in America and my justice quest is therefore considered "immaterial" (USDC Judge Timothy Batten). I found refuge in writing during the 1.5 years while I remained home, only venturing out of my house if I had something to do that nobody could do for me, like appointments with doctors or dentists. Because I used the Internet for writing, I experienced cyber terror and censorship that continues today. Much of it is recorded in my Justice Gagged blog, and some videos capturing censorship are at my Youtube channel (see the data at the links below). I plan to make more of my censorship videos available with the purchase of my books, "Cochran Firm Fraud," "Extreme Punishments - SHU and DP," and "21st Century Slave Songs."
http://www.wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/main.html

Anne Frank did not live to meet people who became her friends through her writing like I do. I appreciate and greatly value you, online friends! Anne's diary has been published in more than 60 different languages, and her oppression by Nazis is as well known as I hope my own oppression by Nazis might be one day.

MOVIES:

The movies I enjoyed will be listed in this blog later. I am hungry right now and must eat some of my leftovers from Mother's Day dinner! Stay tuned for my movie list. I believe you might enjoy them, too. 

Blessings,
MaryLovesJustice

No comments: