Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mary Neal Cannot Email BraveNewWorld



Brave New World, whenever my emails bounce, I wonder is it merely because I am America's most censored person, or are the addressees also censored. Another possibility is that media companies, politicians, and human or civil rights organizations that claim to care about human rights violations really don't care, depending on who the victims are. "I didn't get the email" could be the modern equivalent of "The dog ate my homework." Since Brave New World makes films exposing and opposing oppression, I tend to think my email bounced due to cyberstalkers, but I won't know until I call the company. I will try to let the whole wide world (www.) know what they say.


BraveNewWorld sent an email asking what recipients were doing ten years ago today. I responded:

That is easy. Ten years ago today I was at work wondering why The Cochran Firm had defrauded my family to make us miss the deadline to file our wrongful death lawsuit regarding the secret arrest and murder of my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal. We realized we needed to proceed with caution since it appeared that the law firm committed fraud to protect police. We knew somehow the federal government was involved, but we really did not know how until years later . . . Google "The Cochran Firm Fraud."

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
info@bravenew01.org
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain bravenew01.org by smtp.secureserver.net. [68.178.213.37].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <info@bravenew01.org> Recipient not found. <http://x.co/irbounce>



Mary Neal, America's Most Censored
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html
Phone (678)531.0262 or Google Voice (571)335-1741
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments: