Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stalkers Phishing the WH from MaryLovesJustice Email


I received another receipt about an email sent from my Gmail account today that I did not send (see it below). If CoIntelPro has been instructed to send copies of my emails to the WH, I wish they would stop sending me receipts about it. Today I actually emailed ONLY Rev. Floyd Harris, Jr. a copy of the updated National Network in Action (NNIA) schedule at Blogtalkradio, which is online at this link: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/new-human-rights-blogtalkradio.html

These receipts for emails that I did not send to the WH seem to have started in late July 2014. I will send a Freedom of Information Request to see what is being sent from my email box. At one point, so much spam mail was sent from my email box mln@wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com that people stopped accepting mail from that email box, and I stopped using it. My domain host said it is called phishingThe phishing necessitated my purchase of unlimited space for my email boxes that were bought along with the Wrongful Death of Larry Neal website at http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com

Each time stalkers sent an email from mln@wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com or from mln@theywrong.com, that generated a Daemon mail notice that my email box had to receive. They sent hundreds a day, and I ran out of available space quickly after that started. I suppose the same thing is planned for my gmail account. 

I find it disturbing that the WH appears to be the only addressee getting the fake emails from MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com, unlike the mln@wrongfuldeathoflarryneal account, which stalkers used to send emails to everyone. I believe most people who I really do email from my gmail account receive nothing. Furthermore, I was told by another friend this week that when she emailed me from her Yahoo account, her mail was returned as "undeliverable."

My phone number is posted all over the world, yet our phone only rang once today (September 11, 2014). Like prisoners must have someone on a visiting list to receive visits, the Neal family usually only receives calls from persons on our "frequently called numbers" list, saved on our phones. Our phone numbers are hidden when we call people, and sometimes another number shows on caller I.D. where our numbers should appear. This is probably done to prevent us from having regular employment, contacting lawyers, or receiving calls from groups that could help. I feel like people must have felt during the French Resistance.

This is a communication lockdown and mail fraud, unless the WH sends receipts to people who signed petitions that go to the WH. I sign numerous petitions for friends at Facebook. But if this is email fraud, it might be connected to "AIMI vs. USA," our planned legal action in International Court to (i) win restitution for Claimants who experienced long-term homelessness, brutal lunacy arrests, prison torture (including long-term solitary confinement), and wrongful deaths because of untreated mental illness; (ii) win restitution for persons who were victimized by untreated mentally ill people and drug/alcohol addicts, because this system ordinarily withholds treatment until the affected parties "prove to be a danger to self or others" before giving psychiatric treatment and addiction therapy; and (iii) request for the U.N. to make recommendations that will decriminalize mental illness and drug/alcohol addictions in the USA. 

It is shameful for any society to use its most vulnerable citizens to generate prison profits, and I am persecuted for objecting to that. I also object to the wrongful deaths of mentally ill and homeless citizens, including my own disabled brother's. THAT is why I am targeted for a communication lockdown. Whereas I have asked the president to request the U.S. Attorney General to investigate Larry Neal's murder in Memphis Shelby County Jail while the USDOJ was in direct overview (after lawsuit by the USA), I recognize the lack of response as an answer, and I would certainly not continuously bother anyone who has the right to assassinate American citizens or have them "disappeared" without giving any cause or allowing any opportunity for defense.

It is shameful that this country committed genocide on indigenous people, warehoused Japanese Americans in concentration camps during WWII, discriminated against Jews for ages, enslaved Africans for hundreds of years, used CoIntelPro to suppress our fight for equality from the 30's to the 70's, used the U.S. Department of Health to experiment on African Americans with syphilis, and did other atrocious things to its citizens. However, I say what I have to say in articles and on Internet radio shows, as that is my right. I do not send continuous emails to the WH. To do such a thing in this present climate would be completely irrational, which I am not. If that is the intended assessment, I resent the implication and stigma on families of mentally ill Americans.

Larry Neal's mental illness was not genetic. He had mumps at age 8, before the MMR vaccines were available. The infection from the mumps went to his brain, and he was never rational after that. I have never had mumps. My mother, at age 91, is a completely rational woman 95 percent of the time. Like people one-third her age, she is sometimes disoriented upon first awakening. People who are related to mentally challenged Americans are not less rational than others, and I certainly know better than to irritate anyone with kingly powers. For the most part, I avoid mentioning the WH even in articles and on radio. At first I was hopeful like many Americans, but those days are long past.

My suppression always worsens during election periods, because neither Dems nor the GOP or Independents respond with appropriate action to open records requests regarding Larry Neal's murder in 2003 or pursue righteous prosecution of police and corrections officers who murder citizens, even when deaths are ruled homicides like the wrongful death of Daniel Linsinbigler, 19. He was murdered by suffocation in Clay County Jail in Florida in March 2013. Officials simply want Mary Neal to stop writing and speaking about such crimes against humanity. Prison owners and investors in government are very frightening people, giants among men (Gen. 6:4), but I must obey my Father (Proverbs 31:8-9).

I again request the WH to disregard any emails sent from MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com. If I ever need to communicate with the WH, I will use U.S. Mail, return receipt requested. I again request an investigation regarding violations against my First Amendment rights, including cyber crimes, and a thorough investigation of the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal, which occurred in Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003, and the coverup that continues.

Of course, we hope the White House and other officials listen to our broadcasts, but I did not send a copy of our NNIA program schedule or anything else to the WH today. I have heard that CoIntelPro fabricates crimes against people sometimes, and that is why I will send a FOIA request to see what is being sent to the WH and issue a formal denial that I am emailing that party. The mysterious receipt is below.
:
from: Dan Pfeiffer, The White House info@mail.whitehouse.gov
to: marylovesjustice@gmail.com
date: Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 4:14 PM
subject: Thank you for contacting the White House
signed-by: 1s6.memberemail.com
Hello,

Due to the high volume of messages received at this address, the White House is unable to process the email you just sent.

To contact the White House, please visit:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Thank you.
*****
Thank you for your interest in our fight for free speech and freedom of press in the USA, where those rights are routinely set aside to hide crimes against humanity and enrich prison investors.

Mary Neal, Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://dogjusticeformentallyill.blogspot.comI am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal" a/k/a MaryLovesJustice
http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html
Email MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com
Phone: (678)531.0262 or (571)335-1741

No comments: