Saturday, February 28, 2015

Human Rights DEMAND means that, Blogtalkradio

"Hands up, Nazis!" 

Blogtalkradio notified me that there is a problem showing the slideshow at my account. Tonight I discovered that not only are my photographs that were published since I received this explanation are affected, but the pictures are being corrupted on previously-recorded shows where the photographs were operating fine. This is unacceptable. Unless Blogtalkradio and NSA or other stalkers stop playing games with my broadcasts, I will file suit against Blogtalkradio next week. It could be that Blogtalkradio is not directly responsible for the censorship I endure; however, Blogtalkradio is responsible for security at its site. Below is an email from Blogtalkradio Support regarding my photographs that do not show at the billboards for "Human Rights Demand" shows, which is apparently a radio channel that Nazis in the government find concerning:

FEB 26, 2015  |  06:54PM EST 
Kathy T. replied [to my complaint about my photographs not showing on the billboard]:

Hello,
We are aware and working on the bug associated with uploading images to your slide show for individual episodes. We will follow up with an email as soon as we have resolution to the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reply back to this email and we’ll
resume dialogue to help you feel comfortable with our features, technology and any questions
you might have.

Best Regards,
Kathy Tyson
Blogtalkradio Customer Service Representative 

Tonight I discovered that the url link to my "Human Rights Demand" channel at Blogtalkradio had been redirected. I placed the link in my article entitled "Most U.S. Blacks Are Native Americans." The link to "Human Rights Demand" channel is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand  When I clicked the link, it opened a web page (screenshot below) with the following url (click to enlarge): http://ww1.blogtalkradio.com


Audio sound: Barely above a whisper on my "MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting" show at NNIA1 recording of "Giants Among Men Gen. 6:4" recorded on February 8th, wherein I criticized "giants" in technology, science, politics, and theology. I began with technological giants, featuring Steve Jobs on February 8. It was re-taped on February 15, 2015.

Photographs: Missing on various shows recorded in February 2015, including photographs that were previously in place on the billboard at Blogtalkradio.

url Links: Redirected away from my broadcasts.

Features missing: I am not allowed to have a phone during some broadcasts, and the chat line does not work.

Incoming calls: I have been told that callers are turned away from our Blogtalkradio shows with a lying message saying we are not on air when we are.

I believe these interruptions of services for which I am billed at the premium rate are sufficient to file a complaint regarding my First Amendment rights. I am particularly concerned about the redirection of my links. This time, there were no codes at the end of my link that cyberstalkers had illegally inserted to redirect the link. There were no spaces and percent signs, either. When I checked to see if the link's destination had been changed at the Blogger field, it had not. These NSA-like stalkers are coming up with new tricks to censor truth in the U.S.A., especially reports pertaining to the prison industrial complex, brutality and murders of America's mentally ill citizens, and racism toward Blacks in America. Redirecting links is FRAUD against my readers and myself. It is also fraud to list services premium customers have, charge me for the premium package, then withhold the services at will. Whether these censorship methods are being applied BY Blogtalradio or by others THROUGH Blogtalkradio is no concern of mine.

I gave up fighting cyberstalkers at Care2, after capturing film evidence of censorship at nearly every feature of the site, but I have no intention of conceding again. It was beneficial to let CoIntelPro chase me away from "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill" at Care2 in order to prove that censorship is done against advocacy to stop incarcerating and murdering mentally ill citizens of the United States. After I stopped fighting the censorship team at Care2, I moved that advocacy work to "Dog Justice for Mentally Ill" blog at Blogger. I need no more evidence of systemic collusion among Internet companies against mentally challenged Americans for my book, "Cochran Firm Fraud." Secondly, I can re-write articles pretty quickly, if they are sabotaged; none are plagiarized. Reproducing radio broadcasts is not so easy, especially when I feature guests. Therefore, Blogtalkradio will be sued if even ONE more thing goes wrong. If I know my stalkers, they will attack "Human Rights Demand" channel again, because their demons are like mischievous children. They cannot resist the temptation.
*****
Thank you for your interest in how America contains news about crimes against humanity that happen here continually. Justice is gagged.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com






No comments: