Monday, March 30, 2015

Blogtalkradio Censors Prayer Meetings


Stalkers censored my MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting show taped March 29, 2015.
I named the show "MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting: The Secret Rapture Already Began, Part 1." I wondered when I opened the studio page at BlogTalkRadio why my scheduled show was MISSING, although I scheduled it Saturday night and set up the billboard at Blogtalkradio at that time. Now I have the answer. I advertised the show under the name above and even captured the url and placed it at Google+ and Facebook and maybe Twitter. But the url I placed will not lead my listeners to this show, because stalkers removed the spaces between the words "Justice" and "Prayer," and between "Prayer" and "Meeting." Therefore, the link I posted last night looks the similar, but it will not lead to this Blogtalkradio program.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2015/03/30/marylovesjusticeprayermeeting-the-secret-rapture-already-began-part-1


It is presently three(3) hours since the tape was completed, and Blogtalkradio still has not made it available for the public to select at the NNIA1 site. I got the link from the "episode" page. My most censored subjects are Christianity, executions, prisoner tortures and deaths, and police brutality, in that order. I seriously doubt if all of my broadcasts show up at Blogtalkradio's listing of "live" shows, no matter how explosive my titles are. In the years that I have been broadcasting there, I have only had two guests who came because they read my title at the "live shows" feed at Blogtalkradio. In fact, numerous invited guests have been turned away because when they called the phone number, Blogtalkradio said my show was not on air, even though it was (affidavits).

When I opened my studio page at Blogtalkradio 15 minutes before the show was to start on March 29, I was shocked to see that my show was not scheduled. This is a screenshot of what I saw - a message saying that no shows were scheduled. I hurried and created the show within 12 minutes (click the photo to enlarge it for a better view). I was able to do that by copying and pasting the data I used Saturday night, which I had shared already at social media sites.


I captured the short link for the show after completing the recording and electing to send the show to Facebook and Blogtalkradio friends who "follow" NNIA1 (I do not believe my Blogtalkradio followers ever really receive a copy of the show in their emails like they should). I used that short link to begin the show and hear the recording. At that point, I was at the show's page at Blogtalkradio, which you see in the screenshot below (click the photo to get a larger view). I immediately noticed that the spaces were missing between some words to make the url not match the url I had already shared for the show that stalkers removed. I suppose most people don't notice things like that, but I have learned to look for stalkers' trickery, and my careful review of articles, emails, and radio program pages often reveals censorship. 


Cyber stalkers have excellent technical skills and equipment but little common sense. They do the most blatant cyber stalking like removing spaces between certain words to change the url for my show and probably expect me not to notice. I do notice, and the camera notices and captures it for you to also take note. I have produced online MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meetings for a long time, and I have written about each show, but at no time have I ever written those words without spaces. "MaryLovesJustice" runs together because that is my user name for Blogtalkradio and other Internet sites, but after my user name should appear a space and then the name of the show.

Why do stalkers work so hard to prevent you from hearing MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meetings? Do you hear the scratching sounds during the first 20 minutes of the broadcast? I would have mentioned it and asked CoIntelPro to stop it, if the scratching sounds had been happening during my broadcast. If you have listened to my shows before, you may have heard me interrupt the broadcast to speak directly to stalkers if they get loud. Those sounds were added later. They are likely distractions to divert one's attention from the Word of God. When demonic people work so hard to prevent your hearing a message, I believe that message has value for you and your loved ones. Please listen to the show and share your opinion. 

The screenshots below prove that I had already created the MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting Blogtalkradio show on March 28, just as I assert, and I shared the link to it at Facebook on March 28 (picture "aa"). The second screenshot (picture "bb") shows what my listeners saw when they tried to use the "bad link" to the show after stalkers removed the scheduled show from Blogtalkradio to change the url by removing spaces after my user name in the title:


 photo aa


photo bb

Stalkers sometimes remove the space between a link and the last word before the link to render links inactive, also. They occasionally bury hidden spaces within links to prevent their functionality. Small changes like adding or removing a space can prevent readers' access to your data, and stalkers can make these changes fast - between time it takes for you to submit your email or social media post and actually see it appear as a published work, which may be a couple of seconds.

See a VIDEO below showing that my home computer was prevented from printing links at all at one time (I changed computers several times since 2010).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzpUi3IqRbg 
See the embedded video below. Saboteurs did that to my PC after I printed and distributed fliers about prisoner abuse and also notified the public that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s final speech was censored online. References to "dogs" and "water hoses" and "illegal injunctions" were deleted from nearly all of the presentations of his Mountaintop address that appear as online text documents. Hopefully, they fixed those issues now. Surprisingly, some people told me they had also noticed it and never said a word. Sadly, Dr. King, who was also a CoIntelPro target, was still being censored 50 years after his assassination.



If you can suggest an attorney to handle the lawsuit against Blogtalkradio and other Internet companies for censorship, please notify me. We need not prove that the Internet companies are actually doing the censorship, only that it is continually done at their sites, proving negligence to secure their systems and safeguard their clients' data. Many human rights activists are experiencing an escalation in censorship, and it is time to take a stand for our First Amendment rights. I think I am in a better position to do that than others, because I save proof. It seems ridiculous for stalkers to continue censoring me when that illegal activity is being filmed, affidavits are collected, etc., but they do. The fact that I am censored seems just as criminal as whatever behavior their censorship hides. But as I said, common sense is very uncommon among Nazis.

As America's most censored person, I thank Edward Snowden for revealing America's NSA activities. See videos by Jacob Applebaum at YouTube that explain how computer takeovers are accomplished. "Jacob Applebaum: To Protect And Infect, Part 2 [30c3]"  https://youtu.be/vILAlhwUgIU

Paragraph 1 repeated: Stalkers censored my MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting show taped March 29, 2015. I named the show "MaryLovesJustice Prayer Meeting: The Secret Rapture Already Began, Part 1." I wondered when I opened the studio page at BlogTalkRadio why my scheduled show was MISSING, although I scheduled it Saturday night and set up the billboard at Blogtalkradio at that time. Now I have the answer. I advertised the show under the name above and even captured the url and placed it at Google+ and Facebook and maybe Twitter. But the url I placed will not lead my listeners to this show, because stalkers removed the spaces between the words "Justice" and "Prayer," and between "Prayer" and "Meeting." Therefore, the link I posted last night looks the similar, but it will not lead to this Blogtalkradio program. 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2015/03/30/marylovesjusticeprayermeeting-the-secret-rapture-already-began-part-1

******
Thanks for your interest in how news about God's love for us and His plan for our lives is censored on Internet radio. God loves justice, but in America, justice is gagged. The next "Justice Gagged" article is one you should not miss. It reveals censorship against successful reentry for released prisoners. Happy Easter week.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com

2 comments:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

This article has two photos, both empty crosses, because Jesus arose! It has four screenshots and one embedded video. I will repeat the article in comments and read it on air like I do others that seem worthy of filing in court. Blessings.

Unknown said...

Yse this is the main region of accidents. If you intertested for more news you can go Latest Accidents News