Saturday, April 4, 2015

Censorship at iPetition?

I do not see the comments from Lorenzo Komboa ErvinLa Mesha Irizarry, Rev. Edward Pinkney, and other friends whose comments should appear on my Petition to Free Mary Neal. I was delighted to read their comments when they signed, especially Lorenzo's. Because he is an original Black Panther Party member, he knows all about CoIntelPro and spoke about that program in his comments. Unless the missing comments SHOW UP QUICK, I will also sue that petition company. 

I invite everyone who signed the petition to check for your signatures and comments. If they were removed, you are invited to join me in a First Amendment lawsuit. There are numerous repeats of signatures and comments dated Feb. 4, which seems strange. Whereas "they" have the courts fixed and we human rights advocates may be illegally denied justice, our lawsuit will expose corruption and censorship. 

At first I thought the reason I could not see my friends' comments any longer was because I was not signed in as owner, so I did. However, that did not Change anything. I have had enough of CoIntelPro activity that was intended to keep my handicapped brother's murder secret, iPetition. Don't go there. Put my signatures and comments back, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name. 
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/free-mary-neal

Black teachers in Atlanta, Georgia went directly from court to jail last week, sentenced for fraud. That is outrageous, considering that the court where they were sentenced is party to The (Johnny) Cochran Firm's fraud against my family to prevent justice for my disabled brother who was murdered in Memphis, Tennessee while under secret arrest in 2003. Frauds are done routinely in the USA to Africans in America, and nobody is even questioned about it.

Yesterday was Black Martyrs' Day. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated on April 4, 1968, and thousands more black martyrs have been murdered since he was. Cop Block reports that police killed 100 people in March 2015. The "secret war" on Black America and victims' families is so evident now that America is no longer trying to hide it, apparently. 

According to an article I read today, decision makers in government are considering putting a Nazi racist on America's $20 bills to replace Lincoln. See more information in my FreeSpeakBlog in an article called "Margaret Sanger on U.S. Money - Bravo!" 
*******
Thanks for your interest in how human rights news is censored in the United States of America. Justice is gagged. The next "Justice Gagged" article is one you should not miss. It reveals how censorship is used to prevent advocacy for homeless people in America.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
marylovesjustice@gmail.com
Phone (678) 531.0262 or (571)335-1741
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
"Human Rights Demand" Radio Station Manager
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanrightsdemand
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://AIMI-humanrights.blogspot.com
Dog Justice for Mentally Ill
http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com


No comments: