Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blogtalkradio's Offensive Ads

When I first began writing about my brother's secret arrest for 18 days and murder in Memphis Shelby County Jail, hackers started showing me offensive and terrorizing ads, custom-made for my computer view only. At Yahoo, my only ad for months was a starving dog, which mocked my poem, "Dog Justice for the Mentally Ill." After that, they used dead bugs. At Care2, they had an execution table popup with my name underneath it (I sent it to the court in my "Neals vs. The Cochran Firm" case). At Care2, we often had threats about house fires and, of course, coffin ad and the "Boom" ad that I shared at YouTube channel JKEMPP703. At Google, I had teeth ads whenever I wrote about something the hackers did not like for me to tell, and I often got the jailhouse ad, which I shared at Justice Gagged blog. Now, see what ads they said are prepared especially for me at Blogtalkradio. These have been my ads for a month:

You'll Understand Why Australia Is Scary After You See These Photos - Yikes

Deranged Photos You Must See To Believe

23 Of The Strangest Diseases You Won't Believe Exist

Amatuer Photos Gone Wrong

17 Extreme Selfies That Are Not For The Faint-Hearted!

This Man Cured His Nasty Nail Fungus in 10 Minutes and He’ll


What did I tell you? Hackers are juvenile delinquents.

No comments: